Joey’s Spot Education Clinic at ABA Services of CT, INC
- School Preparation Classes for neurotypical children (no diagnosis or developmental delays) ages 3-6 years old (offered twice/three/four times a week for 2/5 hours each day) Parents can choose an AM or PM session.
- School Preparation program for children with Autism and related disorders ages 3-6 years old (offered twice a week)/ Parents can choose an AM or PM session. Each session is 2.5 hours and will be divided into inclusive classroom group instruction and 1 on 1 DT Time.
- After School Tutoring for children and teenagers with Autism, Dyslexia, other learning disabilities, as well as subject specific instruction (4-6pm Monday – Thursday).
- Social Skills Training Groups Every Saturday (10 weeks is standard session length)
- 6-8 year old group
- 9 – 11 year old group
- 12 – 14 year old group
- 15 – 18 year old group
- Smart Adulting 101 Weekly 90 minute social skills group for ages 19+ on Thursday evenings